Touchscreen problems can be some of the most annoying to live with, and the ‘ghost touch’ problem that plagues some users is particularly unbearable. Never fear, as Manaspace mobile phone repairs can help you overcome the problem.
What is the ghost touch problem?
Ghost touch (or touch glitches) are the terms used when your screen responds to presses that you’re not actually making, or when there’s a section of your phone screen that’s completely unresponsive to your touch. Exactly what the ‘ghost’ presses will do varies from device to device, but it seems to be more common in some devices than others.
The Moto G4 Plus, for example, has many reports of problems with ghost touch, and some older OnePlus devices also had issues. Some iPhones and Windows devices suffer the same problems too. All of that is to say, if you’re having a ghost touch issue, it’s probably not a problem with the software.
Bring it in store
The unequivocally best way to fix a screen glitch problem is to bring it to Manaspace mobile phone repairs.
- 100% satisfied customers & Guarantee
- Well Qualified and Professional Technicians
- No charges on Analysis and Opinions
- Devices will be completely sealed from dust and moisture
- Quick and Fast Turnaround time for Repair
- Service prices are much lower than any other service centre
- About an 95% chance of fixing your water damaged
- Original Parts for your Device
- Guarantee for Mobile Phones