Most phones display the message “SIM Network Unlock PIN” or “Enter network lock control key” when a SIM from another network, different from the original network provider, is being inserted into the phone. And there is also a designated field where to enter the code.
But sometimes this message is not being displayed. Instead, your phone can show simply the message “Network Lock” or “Network unavailable” or “Insert correct SIM” with no field where to enter the code. In the eventuality of your phone not asking for the network unlock code, you can visit us in store for one of our qualified technicians to sort it out for you.
- 100% satisfied customers & Guarantee
- Well Qualified and Professional Technicians
- No charges on Analysis and Opinions
- Devices will be completely sealed from dust and moisture
- Quick and Fast Turnaround time for Repair
- Service prices are much lower than any other service centre
- About an 95% chance of fixing your water damaged
- Original Parts for your Device
- Guarantee for Mobile Phones