Charging Port Repair
If you are connecting a charger to your phone and nothing is happening then either your phones internal charging block maybe damaged, the battery has expired or your mains charger is at fault.
We can repair charging faults on 99% of mobile phones and tablets. Occasionally, a repair on your charging block may prevent you from using the USB capabilities of your phone. It is all dependent on how the port breaks and if it is fully repairable.
Main causes of damage to the charging port are:
- Charger being pushed in too hard or on the wrong angle.
- Debris or “pocket fluff” inside the port.
- Moving the cable near the connector while charging the phone.
- Pulling on the cable while charging.
While it may appear you can get the phone to charge by holding the cable in a particular position, doing so can actually cause more damage to the phone and could potentially cause a short circuit.
Manaspace mobile phones offers usb port repair services on all models of cell phones. We offer charging port repairs.
- 100% satisfied customers & Guarantee
- Well Qualified and Professional Technicians
- No charges on Analysis and Opinions
- Devices will be completely sealed from dust and moisture
- Quick and Fast Turnaround time for Repair
- Service prices are much lower than any other service centre
- About an 95% chance of fixing your water damaged
- Original Parts for your Device
- Guarantee for Mobile Phones